- Piggott High FBLA Competes at State (4/19/18)
- RES Hosts Annual Science Fair (4/19/18)
- Voter Registration Deadline Monday for Primary (4/19/18)
- Giant Puppets Return to Rector (4/19/18)
- Heirloom Quilt Donated to Piggott Library (4/19/18)
- State Issues School Report Cards (4/19/18)
- Mural Project Underway in Piggott (4/12/18)
- Long-Time Local Health Care Professional Judy Wells Dead at 65 (4/12/18)
- Piggott Chamber Presents Check to FFA (4/12/18)
- Giant Puppets Returning to Rector (4/12/18)
- Cougars Split Games, McNeely Throws No-hitter (4/19/18)
- Mohawk Baseball Squad Set to Wrap Season (4/19/18)
- Lady Mohawk Softball Update (4/19/18)
- Greyhounds to Play in Sun Senior Classic (4/19/18)
- Rector Sports Complex Hosting Annual Glen Sain Invitational (4/12/18)
- Mohawk Weight Lifters Host and Win Meet (4/12/18)
William Clyde "JR' Ross, Jr. (4/20/18)William Clyde “JR” Ross, Jr., 68, of Pollard, Ark., passed away April 18, 2018, at the St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro, Ark. He was born on July 31, 1949, in Blytheville, Ark., and was the...
Marvin Lee Hoffman (4/16/18)Marvin Lee Hoffman, 79, passed away January 3, 2018, in Umatilla, Fla., where he lived for the past six months. He was born at home on February 19, 1928, to the late Williamette (Shetts) and Edward...
Vivian Chilcutt Phipps (4/12/18)Vivian Chilcutt Phipps, 98, of Rector, Ark., passed from this life on Wednesday April 11, 2018, at Rector Nursing and Rehab, in Rector. She was born on April 8, 1920, in Greene County, Ark., to the...
Michael Berlyss Holifield (4/12/18)Michael Berlyss Holifield, 62, of Jonesboro, Ark., passed from this life Tuesday, April 10, 2018, at St. Bernard’s Medical Center in Jonesboro. He was born to the late Berlyss and Imogene Holifield...
Mary Kathleen Curtis (4/12/18)Mary Kathleen Curtis, 99, of Paragould, Ark., passed from the cares of this life to be with Jesus on Tuesday April 10, 2018, at the Flo and Phil Jones Hospice House in Jonesboro, Ark. She was born on...
Susan L. Parks (4/10/18)Susan L. Parks, 69, of Salisbury, Md., died peacefully on Sunday, April 8, 2018, at her home surrounded by her family. Born on March 8, 1949, in Rector, Ark., she was the daughter of the late Herbert...