Early morning fire destroys Rector home
(Local News ~ 12/06/12)
Crews responded to an early morning fire Thursday in Rector. The Rector Fire Department received a call around 1 a.m. reporting a blaze at 219 North Main Street. Upon arrival, firefighters found the home heavily involved, with flames and smoke rolling from the structure. The fire, believed to have started in the kitchen or utility room, ultimately spread throughout the home, resulting in a total loss...
Stories from Thursday, December 6, 2012
Browse other days